Vanuatu: Country Operations Business Plan (2013-2015)
The Country Operations Business Plan 2013–2015 for Vanuatu describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy.
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2013–2015 is consistent with the Pacific Approach 2010–2014 and ADB's Strategy 2020. The plan is also aligned with Vanuatu's Country Partnership Strategy 2010–2014, which addresses poverty reduction and the promotion of economic growth by assisting the government in three core areas: (i) transport and information and communication technology, (ii) urban sector development, and (iii) energy; and which is aligned with the government's Priorities and Action Agenda, 2006–2015.
As a supporting document for the country partnership strategy, the plan includes grants and projects in the pipeline.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Non-Lending Programs
- Updated Country Partnership Strategy Results Framework (Board endorsement of the CPS: 2009; COBP: July 2012)
- ADB's Pacific Approach, 2010–2014
- Strategy 2020: The Long-Term Strategic Framework of the Asian Development Bank, 2008–2020
- Vanuatu Country Partnership Strategy, 2010–2014
- Priorities and Action Agenda 2006–2015: An Educated, Healthy and Wealthy Vanuatu
- Asian Development Outlook 2012: Confronting Rising Inequality in Asia
- Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Proposed Loan to the Republic of Vanuatu for the Interisland Shipping Support Project
- Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Proposed Loan to the Republic of Vanuatu for the Port Vila Urban Development Project