Vanuatu: Country Operations Business Plan (2013-2015)
This Country Operations Business Plan, 2013-2015 describes the consistency of the business plan with Vanuatu's country partnership strategy for 2013-2015.
The Vanuatu Country Operations Business Plan (COBP), 2013-2015 is consistent with the Pacific Approach, 2010-2014 and Strategy 2020 of the Asian Development Bank (ADB). It is also aligned with the country partnership strategy, 2010-2014, which addresses poverty reduction and the promotion of economic growth by assisting the government in three core areas: (i) transport and information and communication technology, (ii) urban sector development, and (iii) energy. Private sector development is emphasized as a crosscutting theme. The country partnership strategy is aligned with the goals and objectives of the government's Priorities and Action Agenda, 2006-2015.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Non-Lending Programs
- Updated Country Partnership Strategy Results Framework (Board endorsement of the CPS: 2009; COBP: July 2012)
- ADB's Pacific Approach, 2010–2014
- Strategy 2020: The Long-Term Strategic Framework of the Asian Development Bank, 2008–2020
- Vanuatu Country Partnership Strategy, 2010–2014
- Priorities and Action Agenda 2006–2015: An Educated, Healthy and Wealthy Vanuatu
- Asian Development Outlook 2012: Confronting Rising Inequality in Asia
- Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Proposed Loan to the Republic of Vanuatu for the Interisland Shipping Support Project
- Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Proposed Loan to the Republic of Vanuatu for the Port Vila Urban Development Project