Vanuatu: Country Operations Business Plan (2014-2016)
The country operations business plan (COBP), 2014-2016 for Vanuatu describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy (CPS), 2010-2014 for Vanuatu, including grants and projects in the pipeline.
The country operations business plan (COBP), 2014-2016 for Vanuatu is consistent with the Pacific Approach, 2010-2014 and Strategy 2020 of ADB. It is also aligned with the country partnership strategy, 2010-2014, which builds on the goals and objectives of the government's Priorities and Action Agenda, 2006-2015 and the Productive Sector Policy. It addresses poverty reduction and the promotion of economic growth by assisting the government in three core areas: transport, urban sector development, and energy.
- Consistency of the Business Plan with the Country Partnership Strategy
- Indicative Resource Parameters
- Summary of Changes to Lending and Nonlending Programs
- ADB's Pacific Approach, 2010–2014
- Strategy 2020: The Long-Term Strategic Framework of the Asian Development Bank, 2008–2020
- Country Partnership Strategy: Vanuatu, 2010–2014
- Priorities and Action Agenda, 2006–2015: An Educated, Healthy and Wealthy Vanuatu
- Asian Development Outlook 2012: Confronting Rising Inequality in Asia
- Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Proposed Loan to the Republic of Vanuatu for the Interisland Shipping Support Project
- Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Proposed Loan to the Republic of Vanuatu for the Port Vila Urban Development Project