Viet Nam: Country Strategy and Program (2007-2010)
This Country Strategy and Program (CSP) for Viet Nam defines the country's medium-term development strategy and operational program for 2007-2010.
The CPS is aligned with Viet Nam's development plan and poverty reduction goals, and its preparation with the ADB Developing Member Countries development planning cycle.
- Executive Summary
- Current Development Trends and Issues
- The Government's Development Strategy
- Asian Development Bank's Development Experience
- Asian Development Bank's Strategy
- ADB's Assistance Program
- Risks and Performance Monitoring and Evaluation