Water Financing Partnership Facility: Annual Report 2012
The Water Financing Partnership Facility allocated $8.7 million to 37 projects during the January-December 2012 period.
Established on 29 November 2006, the Water Financing Partnership Facility (WFPF) aims to provide additional financial and knowledge resources from development partners to support the implementation of Asian Development Bank's (ADB) Water Financing Program and help achieve the Program's targeted outcomes.
This Annual Report covers the period January to December 2012 and presents the performance for the year against the annual work program and the cumulative performance as of 31 December 2012 measured against its revised Design and Monitoring Framework.
- Highlights and Key Achievements
- Results Framework
- Financial Status
- Management of the Facility
- Relationship with Financing Partners
- Lessons Learned, Experiences Gained, and Key Constraints
- External Factors Relevant to the Facility
- Overview of the 2012 Annual Work Program