Women in Malaysia: Country Briefing Paper
This study provides information on gender issues in Malaysia to assist ADB staff in country programming and project design and implementation.
This report is one of a series on the status and role of women in ADB’s developing member countries. It provides information on conditions facing women in Malaysia in order to assist ADB staff in formulating country programming and in project design and implementation.
- Executive Summary
- Country Overview
- The Political and Legal Status of Women
- Women's Participation in Economic Development
- Women's Access to Education and Health Opportunities
- National Policy on Women and National WID Machinery
- Programming Opportunities for the Bank to Address WID