Women in Tonga: Country Briefing Paper
This study provides information on gender issues in Tonga to assist ADB staff in country programming and project design and implementation.
This report is one of a series on the status and role of women in ADB’s developing member countries. It provides information on conditions facing women in Tonga in order to assist ADB staff in formulating country programming and in project design and implementation.
- Executive Summary
- Women and the Social Environment
- Women and the Economic Environment
- Culture and Gender
- Summary of WID-Related Government Policies, Programs and Institutions
- Non-Government Organizations for Women
- The Bank's Strategy and Programs
- Selected Bibliography
- List of Persons Consulted