- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
20 Oct 2014
Over 20 years of partnership with the Kyrgyz Republic, ADB has helped to ensure the reliability of electricity services, provide people with employable skills, and enhance the country's transport and communications network.
25 Sep 2014
Developing Asia is continuing along a stable growth path. Although the major industrial economies underperformed in the first half of the year, the region’s gross domestic product is expected to expand in 2014 and 2015.
23 Sep 2014
Issuance of offshore renminbi-denominated bonds - or dim sum bonds - have skyrocketed since the first sale in 2007 in response to strong demand outside the People's Republic of China for exposure to the country's strong growth story.
12 Sep 2014
The development and strengthening of knowledge-based economies is both an imperative and an opportunity for developing Asia to sustain high rates of growth in the future and avoid the middle-income trap.
12 Sep 2014
This index aims to give policymakers a unique tool to measure progress in fostering creativity and innovation in 22 Asian economies, with the United States and Finland included for comparative purposes.
19 Aug 2014
Climate change is likely to cause huge economic, social, and environmental damage to South Asia, a region already hard-pressed to lift a third of its 1.5 billion population out of poverty.
29 Jul 2014
ADB works with private companies, and other partners in the private sector, to infuse innovation, financing and new technologies into the work of development.
25 Jul 2014
Two-thirds of the world’s hungry reside in Asia and the Pacific, and food insecurity persists bringing the specter of hunger and undernutrition to millions more of the region’s poor. In response, ADB is focusing on a comprehensive multi-sector engagement with the goal of curbing food insecurity.
13 Jun 2014
Increasing attention is being given to the “livability” of the People’s Republic of China’s (PRC) cities as their environment becomes less polluted. An ADB study ranks 33 cities of the PRC according to their environmental livability through a pioneering series of indexes.
4 May 2014
In Central Asia, six CAREC corridors link the region’s economic hubs to each other and connect the landlocked CAREC countries to other Eurasian and global markets. Corridor 3 connects the Russian Federation to South Asia and the Middle East, running through six of CAREC’s member countries.