IMPORTANT NOTES: (Please read through.)
- By registering to the BOF 2016, you agree to share the information you provide (i.e. your name and company contact details and professional interests) with the other confirmed participants, to enable networking among BOF 2016 participants.
- ALL fields must be answered; otherwise, registration will not be completed. If submission of online registration is successful, you should receive within a few minutes a system-generated email acknowledgement to your registered email address. If this does not happen, either there was a typo error in the address you entered, or you had entered someone else's email address. In such cases, please repeat the online registration process taking extra care in typing your own email address.
- Each interested individual should register separately. Up to two (2) participants per company/organization may register. Registrations with duplicate/identical email addresses will be treated as only one registration.
- This registration template includes a field at the end where you can briefly indicate your specific professional interests that could help facilitate effective networking.
- The deadline for registration has been extended until the fourth week of February 2016.
DISCLAIMER: Given resource and space constraints, and in order to ensure equitable participant representation from member countries as well as from priority sectors, the ADB will validate registration applications and will send a confirmation on your participation to your registered email address on or about 12 February 2016, Friday. Such confirmation also enlists your name in the ADB Visitors Registration System for access to the ADB for the BOF 2016. Kindly ensure to provide your unique individual email address, and not someone else's email address, as the ADB will send confirmations only to unique email addresses. Registrations with duplicate/identical email addresses will be treated as only one registration.