- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
ADB Mobile Apps
Receive the latest macro-economic and social data on Asia and the Pacific directly on your mobile device. AsiaData mobile app gives you free access to a full range of social and macroeconomics indicators, including: economy and output; money, finance, and prices; globalization; transport, electricity, and communication; energy and environment; and government and governance.
Download the latest version of AsiaData on your mobile device to access, visualize, and share data via email or Twitter.
Android Market/Google Play
ADB ON THE GO
Get the latest news and information about development issues in Asia and the Pacific directly on your mobile device. ADB ON THE GO is a free-of-charge mobile app that keeps you informed about ADB's progress as we work to bring lasting solutions to people living in poverty in the region.
Download ADB ON THE GO on your mobile device to view news releases, top stories and multimedia on a range of projects, loans and development issues, and keep track of upcoming events.
Get the latest version to access more content and share information through social media.
- View the latest approved projects by region.
- Share ADB news, top stories, and events via Facebook and Twitter.