- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
EE Global 2013 - Energy Efficiency Global Forum
EE Global 2013 is an invitation-only opportunity for energy efficiency’s influencers to convene from around the world for the robust debate, partnership-building, and idea-sharing needed to drive energy efficiency to scale. Join us in Washington, D.C. at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center on May 20 & 21 as we integrate effective policies and business practices to create actionable plans for the next generation of energy efficiency.
Delegates will tackle pressing issues alongside senior energy officials, business executives, efficiency advocates and academic experts who will serve as thought leaders and conversation starters. From broad-vision plenary to intensive learning sessions, EE Global offers over 25 platforms for answering timely questions, including:
- What is the role of energy efficiency as we adapt to a future of climate uncertainties?
- How do you become the most energy-efficient economy in the world?
- Is net-zero energy a “right” and achievable goal?
- How do you unleash investment in EE technology development?
Energy efficiency professionals from every sector of the industry, and every discipline. Previous forums have been evenly split among government, business and NGO participants.