As the only event specifically organized for the Mongolian trade and commodity finance community, Exporta's conference will once again provide an unrivalled platform for discussion and networking for leading local businesses and institutions, as well as those international practitioners looking to tap into the huge potential of this rapidly developing market.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Updating on recent changes in the regulatory terrain: How might these impact on the operations of foreign companies and financial institutions?
- Comparing the respective financing requirements of Mongolia's commodity sectors and projected infrastructural development
- Highlighting recent developments in the syndicated loan space and the potential of such deals to increase banking sector capacity
- What role is to be played by international capital markets in providing an alternative source of liquidity for Mongolian businesses?
- Harnessing the potential of export credit agency financing to open the Mongolian market to key exports such as capital goods and equipment
- What can be learned from private investment success stories such as within the civil aviation and telecommunications sectors?
- Assessing opportunities for 'third country' banks, export credit agencies and private investment in the development of Mongolia's natural resources sector
- Who is utilizing insurance products and what types of coverage are being requested?
Quote ADB15 for a 15% discount to attend.