- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
5th ADB Business Opportunities Fair
Registration is closed.
The ADB Business Opportunities Fair (BOF) is a one-stop forum for consultants, contractors, manufacturers, and suppliers looking to provide goods and services for ADB projects. It has proven to be an excellent opportunity to network not only with peers in the industry, but also with ADB specialists in the agriculture and natural resources, energy, public management and finance, transport and ICT, water and municipal infrastructure, and health and education sectors.
- Procurement experts of ADB will be available on Days 1 and 2 to meet with participants on a first come, first served basis.
- Sector experts from project departments of ADB may be available to meet with participants. Confirmed participants will receive through email prior to the event a list of ADB sector experts and contact details to facilitate direct correspondence requesting individual appointments.
Networking among participants
A Participants' Networking Lounge complete with light refreshments will be available to participants for the entire 2-day duration of the BOF. This provides a venue for participants to meet among themselves for face-to-face introductions, information exchange, and to explore possible areas of cooperation.
During the event, participants will have the opportunity to:
- meet with ADB staff in procurement, consulting, project management and related operations;
- meet with ADB sector specialists
- network with other consulting firms and suppliers in donor and developing countries;
- hear presentations on how to qualify for ADB-financed contracts; and
- discover what business opportunities are available, and where.
- learn how NGOs can bid for ADB business opportunities and ask questions specific to NGOs on bidding.
At the end of the event, participants will have:
- discovered the advantages of ADB-financed contracts;
- received an inside look at ADB's policies and procedures for the procurement of goods and works, and the recruitment of consultants;
- learned how to locate business opportunities;
- learned the best ways to prepare responsive bids and proposals;
- received first-hand information on contracting opportunities by sector currently available under ongoing ADB-financed projects, and upcoming ADB pipeline projects; and
- explored areas of cooperation with other BOF participants.
The BOF hopes to attract the most talented professionals, and help them qualify for ADB projects. This increasing pool of highly-competent bidders ensures the success of ADB projects.
From ADB members:
- Government Officials
- Embassy/Trade Commissioners
- NGOs and civil society organizations
- ADB procurement and regional sector specialists will be speaking on general requirements for doing business with the ADB; applicable ADB policies and procedures for procurement of goods and works; and ongoing and upcoming business opportunities.
- The regional sector specialists will discuss ADB's loan, technical assistance, and grant pipelines in the agriculture and natural resources, energy, public management and finance, transport and ICT, water and municipal infrastructure, and health and education sectors.
- Specialists on ADB and civil society participation will present a dedicated session for NGOs wishing to learn more about ADB business opportunities.
Registration for the 5th Business Opportunities Fair is now closed.