- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
6th Asia Clean Energy Forum 2011: New Business Models and Policy Drivers -- Building the Low-Carbon Future
The presentations made at the Forum can be found and downloaded through the guides below.
- Asia Clean Energy Forum 2011 - Presentations Guide
- Energy Efficiency Workshop - Presentations Guide
- Workshop on Feed in Tariff Policy - Presentations Guide
- View daily reports from the 6th Asia Clean Energy Forum
- View the draft program.
- View the list of speakers
- Speaker Bios
Pre-Forum events (20 - 21 June 2011)
- Energy Efficiency Policy and Regulation: Training Workshop on EE Regulatory Mechanisms and Support for ESCOs
- Renewable Energy Policy and Regulation: Training Workshop on Feed-in Tariffs
- 2nd ADB Quantum Leap in Wind Conference: Overcoming Challenges and Building Momentum in Asia
- Energy for All Steering Committee Meeting (Invitation Only)
- Energy for All Investor Forum : Game Changing Solutions for Energy Access (Invitation Only)
Policymakers, private sector firms, and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) across Asia will gather on 20-24 June 2011 in Manila, Philippines for the 6th Asia Clean Energy Forum, "New Business Models and Policy Drivers: Building the Low-Carbon Future"
The forum will promote best practices in clean energy policy and regulation, financing and investment, innovative business models, and energy access. Parallel breakout sessions will provide opportunities to discuss successfully innovative and creative methods to break down barriers to large scale clean energy development and deployment in Asia Pacific.
Diverse group of experts, including stakeholders from governments, national and multinational banks, carbon and clean energy investment funds, project developers and service providers, environmental regulators, academe, civil society, and development partners and other international organizations.
The forum will showcase distinguished experts from governments, financial institutions, project developers and service providers, civil society, academia, and international organizations in and around the region to share valuable insights on clean energy policy and regulation, financing and investment, innovative business models, and energy access.
Two exceptional keynote speakers have been confirmed for the opening plenary session of the Forum on 22 June:
- Amory Lovins, Cofounder, Chairman and Chief Scientist, Rocky Mountain Institute (by video)
- Mohamed El-Ashry, Senior Fellow, UN Foundation and Chairman, REN21
The 6th Asia Clean Energy Forum is jointly organized by ADB, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), and World Resources Institute (WRI). It is also co-sponsored by the governments of Australia, Japan, Norway, Spain, and Sweden, and event management by Koelnmesse, with Bloomberg New Energy Finance as Research Partner.
Download a list of hotels within the vicinity of ADB and other important accommodation details here.
For visa information, please check out the Official Website of the Republic of the Philippines.