Now recognized as the world's largest trade finance gathering, and with over 600 delegates expected in attendance, the event will reassess the significance of Asia's regional and global trade flows, as well as casting a keen eye on some of its most exciting and thriving markets.
Asia Trade Finance Week enjoys support from over 30 high profile sponsors, as well as further endorsement from the likes of IE Singapore, the International Chamber of Commerce, IDB, UKTI and many more.
- Kathy Lai, Assistant CEO, International Enterprise Singapore
- Steven Beck, Head of Trade Finance, Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Desmond Tay, Treasurer, Global Hards & Asia Pacific, Noble Resources International
- Eunice Chin, Head of Structured Trade & Commodity Finance, Asia, SMBC
- Albert Visscher, Sales Lead, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Asia Pacific, Microsoft
- Priyadharshana Ekanayake, Category Finance Manager, Beverages, Hindustan Unilever Ltd
- Ritesh Kashyap, Director, Structured Finance, Asia Pacific, Bombardier Transportation
- Martin Yuoon, Assistant Executive Director (Americas, Middle East and Africa), Global Business Division, Singapore Business Federation
- Pascal Serre, Vice-President, Head of Project Finance & Credit, Alcatel-Lucent Asia Pacific
With the opportunity to meet with all the key players in the market under one roof, this is seen as a must-attend event for the Asian and indeed global trade finance community.Stay up to date Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest issues, news, events, jobs and data in your e-mail inbox.