Calendar of Events
Learn more about ADB events.
- 1 January - 31 May 2015 10th Microfinance Training of Trainers: A Blended Distance Learning Course Tokyo, JapanThis activity will strengthen the institutional capacity of microfinance in the Asia-Pacific region by making high-quality microfinance training accessible to a broad range of relevant decision-makers, professionals, and practitioners.
- 24 - 26 February 2015 Cooperating to Combat Tax Evasion: Consultation Workshop on Enhancing Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThe workshop will bring international experts to present latest information on developments in Exchange of Information and Transparency and to advise on policy and technical issues.
- 2 - 3 March 2015 Annual Consultation Meeting for Financing Partnership Facilities ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe meeting aims to strengthen the partnerships among ADB, financing partnership facilities and cooperation funds stakeholders for enhanced aid effectiveness.
- 18 - 19 March 2015 Forum on Promoting Remittance for Development Finance ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe workshop will explore the broader realm, economic implications, and potential of remittances.
- 25 - 26 March 2015 第６回ビジネス・オポチュニティズ・フェア開催のご案内 ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesADBでは毎年、本部（マニラ）にてビジネス・オポチュニティ・フェアを開催しています。
- 25 - 26 March 2015 6th ADB Business Opportunities Fair 2015 ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe ADB Business Opportunities Fair (BOF) is a one-stop forum for consultants, contractors, manufacturers, and suppliers looking to provide goods and services for ADB projects.
- 2 - 5 May 2015 Baku 2015: 48th Annual Meeting of the Asian Development Bank Baku, AzerbaijanAnnual meetings are statutory occasions for Governors of ADB members to provide guidance on ADB administrative, financial, and operational directions. The meetings provide opportunities for member governments to interact with ADB staff, nongovernment organizations (NGOs), media, and representatives of observer countries, international organizations, academe and the private sector.
- 15 - 19 June 2015 Asia Clean Energy Forum 2015 ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe tenth Asia Clean Energy Forum will share best practices in policy, technology, and finance to meet the region's climate and energy security challenges.
- 16 - 20 November 2015 Asian Irrigation Forum 2 Manila, PhilippinesWork with us on improving Asia’s irrigated agriculture and irrigation services. Mark your 2015 calendar.
- 27 - 30 January 2015 Learning Program: Mobilizing Multi-Stakeholder Action for Reform ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe objective of the program is to enhance participants’ skills in navigating the reform process by mobilizing multi-stakeholder groups and engaging them in the task of creating pro-reform coalitions.
- 27 - 29 January 2015 Fourth Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Environment Ministers’ Meeting Nay Pyi Taw, MyanmarThe EMM4 will aim to garner high-level consensus and support from the GMS countries and stakeholders for scaling up efforts to protect and enhance natural capital to achieve inclusive and sustainable development in the GMS.
- 22 - 23 January 2015 High-Level Global Symposium: Promoting Better Lifetime Planning through Financial Education ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThe purpose of this project is to identify approaches to promoting financial education that are likely to have a positive impact on the ability of households and SMEs to make more effective use of financial products and services.
- 18 - 23 January 2015 3rd International Fecal Sludge Management Week Hanoi, Viet NamThe 3rd International Fecal Sludge Management Week (FSM3) is supported by ADB through the Sanitation Financing Partnership Trust Fund established by ADB and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- 15 January 2015 Youth4Asia Solutions Search for the Environment for the Greater Mekong Subregion Natural Capital Challenge OnlineThe Youth4ASIA Solution Search is ADB Youth Initiatives' competition that aims to showcase, disseminate, and promote youth work in the Asia Pacific.
- 19 - 20 December 2014 Second Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Youth Forum Bangkok, ThailandThe 2nd GMS Youth Forum (GMS YF2) will enable the young people of the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) to further explore what it means to GMS Youth for their countries to be connected and contribute to a dynamic community.
- 19 - 20 December 2014 5th Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Summit Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok, ThailandThe 5th Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Summit theme is "Committed to Inclusive and Sustainable Development in the GMS."
- 10 - 11 December 2014 Skills Development in Asia and Pacific - Planting Seeds One Step Ahead ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesADB is hosting the fourth annual International Skills Development Forum. This follows three previous forums which have helped to build a dialogue platform on skills development in the Asia and Pacific region.
- 5 - 6 December 2014 11th Asia Europe Economic Forum - What Can Asia Learn From Economic Reforms in Europe? ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThis conference will discuss how to invigorate sustainable growth in Asia and Europe and identify concrete strategies.
- 2 - 5 December 2014 Conference on Measuring and Achieving Universal Health Coverage with ICT and 3rd Asia eHealth Information Network General Meeting ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe conference and meeting will bring together members of the Asia eHealth Information Network to look into various eHealth and mHealth engagements to sustain and scale ICT investments for health.
- 2 - 3 December 2014 South-South City Leaders Forum Multi Function Halls 1 and 2, Third Atrium, ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe South-South City Leaders Forum will gather city leaders, city managers, senior government officials, policy makers and sector experts from Asia and the Pacific share best practices and successful innovations in building inclusive cities.
- 2 - 4 December 2014 1st Specialist Conference on Municipal Water Management and Sanitation in Developing Countries Bangkok, ThailandThis page describes a conference that aims to discussing wastewater and sanitation from an integrated perspective and different angles.
- 2 - 4 December 2014 ADB HR Outreach Mission, Dhaka, Bangladesh Bangladesh Resident Mission, Plot E-31, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar,Dhaka 1207, BangladeshADB HR Outreach Mission in Dhaka, Bangladesh, 1-5 December 2014
- 26 - 27 November 2014 Learning from International Experience: Innovative Public-Private Partnerships in the Education Sector (Philippines) 25 to 26 November 2014 | Cebu, Philippines; 27 November 2014 | ADB Headquartes, Manila, PhilippinesDescription
- 26 - 27 November 2014 The Impact and Financing of Infrastructure Investments in the Asia and Pacific Region ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThe workshop will gather some of the leading experts in the area of infrastructure economics to discuss and brainstorm on important issues and ideas that can be potentially relevant to the progress and outcome of the research project.
- 24 November - 2 December 2014 Business Opportunities Seminars (BOS) in India New Delhi, 24 November 2014; Hyderabad, 26 November 2014; Kolkata, 28 November 2014; Mumbai, 2 December 2014.Purpose The seminars aim to disseminate information to Indian business community on business opportunities under ADB-financed projects available within and outside India. Objectives Participants will be provided information on:
- 24 - 26 November 2014 Good Project Implementation Forum ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe forum brings together project directors and other project team members, representing executing and implementing agencies of ADB-financed projects, showcasing successful stories from ADB across the region.
- 20 - 21 November 2014 Anticorruption Seminar JW Marriott Absheron Hotel, Baku, AzerbaijanThe seminar aims to raise the awareness of ADB’s Anticorruption Policy and ways to prevent fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other integrity violations in ADB-financed projects.
- 19 - 20 November 2014 A Decade of Integrated Water Resources Management: NARBO’s 10th Anniversary Manila, PhilippinesThe Network of Asian River Basin Organizations (NARBO) is celebrating its 10th anniversary by taking stock of achievements and tracking direction in the coming years in consultation with member organizations and key players in Asia’s water sector.
- 17 - 19 November 2014 Outreach Presentation and Networking Events, Washington DC, USA North America Representative Office, 900 17th Street NW, Suite 900 Washington DC 20006The Asian Development Bank's Human Resources team will be in Washington DC, to present Career Opportunities at ADB and to interview pre-selected candidates.