The Climate Investment Funds (CIF) Partnership Forum is an annual event that provides a unique opportunity for diverse stakeholders -- governments, civil society, indigenous peoples, private sector, and others -- to contribute to deepening global understanding of the linkages between climate change and development as they have been addressed within the context of the CIFs.
At the end of the workshop, participants will have shared their perspectives, experiences, and reflections to contribute to the further effectiveness of the CIF
- Improved strategic direction for the CIF
- Presentations of in-country results and impacts
Participation is by invitation only.
Stakeholders who convene together at the Forum include
- representatives of donor and eligible recipient countries,
- Multilateral Development Banks (MDBs),
- UN and UN agencies,
- Global Environment Facility (GEF),
- UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC),
- the Adaptation Fund,
- bilateral development agencies,
- Indigenous Peoples,
- private sector entities, and
- scientific and technical experts.