At International Chamber of Commerce's second annual Supply Chain Financing Summit, on 6-7 November in Paris, leading bankers and corporate executives will debate their latest strategies in the fast developing area of supply chain finance.
Organized by the International Chamber of Commerce Banking Commission, a leading global policy and rule-making body for the banking industry, this is the only officially accredited annual Supply Chain Financing summit in the world. All attendees will receive an International Chamber of Commerce certificate at the close of the summit allowing them to claim 12 professional development units (PDUs) accredited by the Institute of Financial Services as a course for the Certified Documentary Credit Specialist Recertification programme. The full programme is now available.
The program combines educational sessions on supply chain finance techniques while drawing on case studies and examples of best practice. Attendees will gain insight into a wide range of topics including: the streamlining of trade finance operations; the changing landscape from the business process outsourcing perspective; the impact of the regulatory environment and dealing with logistical hurdles.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Kah Chye Tan, Chair, ICC Banking Commission
- Andre Casterman, Head of Corporate and Supply Chain Markets, SWIFT, Belgium; Co-Chair, ICC URBPO Project
- Daniel Schmand, Managing Director, Head of Trade Finance and Cash Management Corporates EMEA, Deutsche Bank AG, Germany; Member of the Advisory Board, ICC Banking Commission
- Steven Beck, Head of Trade Finance, Asian Development Bank, Philippines
- Manoj Menon, Global Head of Trade Services, The Royal Bank of Scotland, United Kingdom
- Peter Mulroy, Secretary General, Factors Chain International, Netherlands
- Alexander Mutter, Head of Trade and Cash Industry Advisory EMEA, Deutsche Bank, Germany
- Markus Wohlgeschaffen, Managing Director, Global Head of Trade Finance and Services, UniCredit, Germany
Chief finance officers, corporate credit and risk managers, corporate treasurers, bankers, insurers, consultants and vendors active in trade and supply chain finance.
For further information please contact:
Senior Project Coordinator, ICC Training and Conferences
Tel no: +33 1 49 53 33 96