The workshop will provide a forum to discuss experiences of various states in mainstreaming public-private partnerships in different sectors.
- Review and share knowledge on public-private partnerships being developed at the numerous state/central ministry public-private partnership cells.
- Review successfully closed public-private partnership projects in states for replication in other states.
- Focus on ways and means to carry forward the public-private partnership initiative through state/government resources, post technical assistance period, to consolidate the substantial achievement already made in the areas of capacity building and institutionalization of public-private partnership initiative.
- Public-private partnerships nodal officers
- Other key government officials focusing on public-private partnership development whether at sector or project levels
- Private sector developers
- Public-private partnerships transaction advisors
- Eminent authorities/professionals in the areas infrastructure development
- The inaugural session will be chaired by Arvind Mayaram, Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
- Director General of ADB's South Asia Regional Department, Juan Miranda, will speak on ADB's perspective on mainstreaming public-private partnerships in India.
- The Chief Minister, Governmentt of Odisha will be the chief guest.