- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 563
11 Dec 2013
A highway mirroring a strand of the ancient Tea Horse Trail is expanding tourism, trade, and families' standard of living in rural People's Republic of China, Lao PDR, and Thailand.
9 Dec 2013
The 2013 ADB International Skills Development Forum looks at the need to address youth unemployment and a growing mismatch between education and jobs requirements in the Asia and Pacific region, focusing on the efforts of governments and the private sector and the role of information and communications technology.
6 Dec 2013
ADB is helping Nepal’s remote mountain communities manage their water resources in the face of climate change challenges.
9 Dec 2013
Too many youth in Asia and the Pacific are failing to develop the right skills for today's job market. Here's a by-the-numbers look at the status of youth employment and training in Asia and the Pacific.
9 Dec 2013
Information and communications technology is both an engine of growth for developing countries and a tool for training today's youth to become the workforce of tomorrow. Here are 12 things to know about technology and youth skills development in Asia and the Pacific.
3 Dec 2013
ADB gained valuable expertise from the 2004 Asian Tsunami on how to reconstruct communities under difficult conditions.
29 Nov 2013
A new fund that targets climate change resilience in 25 Asian Cities will be provided by an innovative partnership between ADB, the UK Department for International Development (DFID) Foundation and Rockefeller Foundation. The goal is to leverage and scale up solutions to protect some of the world's most vulnerable urban communities.
27 Nov 2013
ADB's Asia Pacific Disaster Response Fund is designed to quickly disburse assistance to developing member countries impacted by a major natural disaster.
26 Nov 2013
An ADB study details the potential costs of climate change in the Pacific – including modeling of future climate over the region, assessments of impacts on natural resources, tourism, and human health, and economic repercussions under various emission scenarios.
25 Nov 2013
Writing exclusively for Development Asia magazine, Bill Gates calls for a concrete strategy to inspire a revolution in development data. Better data should be a cornerstone of the post-2015 development agenda, he says, helping to save lives and empower those left behind.