- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
4 Dec 2013
An Asian Judges Network on Environment has been formally launched in Manila, marking a new stage of cooperation amongst justices cast with enforcing environmental laws and helping to preserve the region’s precious natural capital.
3 Dec 2013
The ASEAN Infrastructure Fund Ltd. has commenced lending operations with a $25 million loan to fund power links in Indonesia, becoming a new source of funding for the development of priority infrastructure projects in the region.
3 Dec 2013
ADB is helping the People’s Republic of China build a first-of-its-kind, large-scale concentrated solar thermal power plant in the northwestern province of Qinghai to produce clean energy and cut carbon emissions.
2 Dec 2013
Fiscal pressures are expected to increase in the Pacific in 2014, according to the latest issue of ADB's Pacific Economic Monitor, launched today at the offices of the New Zealand Aid Programme.
29 Nov 2013
ADB, the Government of the United Kingdom (UK), and the Rockefeller Foundation are teaming up to help Asia's fast growing secondary cities protect their urban poor from the ravages of climate change.
28 Nov 2013
ADB, through its Trade Finance Program, is partnering with International Enterprise Singapore, the government agency driving Singapore’s external economy, to help boost trade flows within Asia and the Pacific region by about US$1 billion every year.
27 Nov 2013
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is providing a $400 million loan to help Indonesia put in place regulations and infrastructure needed to drive faster and more inclusive growth.
26 Nov 2013
The economic loss suffered by the Pacific region could range from 2.9% to as high as 12.7% of annual GDP by 2100, according to a new study from ADB.
26 Nov 2013
ADB has approved a $159 million grant for a power transmission project to help Afghanistan overcome shortages in key areas and ultimately aid its push to become an exporter of surplus electricity to neighboring countries.
25 Nov 2013
Emerging East Asia countries should use the window of opportunity opened by the delay in US monetary policy normalization to strengthen their economies and financial systems, the latest quarterly Asia Bond Monitor from ADB urges.