- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
13 Dec 2013
ADB has approved a $350 million loan for power asset upgrades that will allow the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh to meet booming consumer demand for power.
12 Dec 2013
Member countries of the Greater Mekong Subregion have agreed to draw up a $50 billion pipeline of potential projects under a new Regional Investment Framework, including investments in non-traditional areas like railways and multisector projects to be made over the next decade.
11 Dec 2013
An improving growth outlook in Japan and the United States paired with stronger-than-expected performance in the People’s Republic of China support a steady growth outlook for developing Asia, says a new ADB report.
11 Dec 2013
A new bridge straddling the Mekong River between Thailand and Lao People’s Democratic Republic is open for business, signaling completion of physical works along one of the Greater Mekong Subregion’s most critical economic corridors.
9 Dec 2013
Some 480,000 households in four regions in Myanmar will have better access to a more reliable supply of electricity to support their daily activities with a $60 million loan from ADB, the first project loan since re-engaging with Myanmar, which will rehabilitate sections of the country’s power distribution network.
9 Dec 2013
ADB is providing a $900 million loan for a new supercritical coal power generation unit in Pakistan that will deliver reliable, cost effective electricity to hundreds of thousands of energy-starved households and businesses.
6 Dec 2013
ADB today approved a $500 million emergency loan announced in the aftermath of Typhoon Yolanda to help the Government of the Philippines cover immediate costs associated with rebuilding areas affected by the super storm.
4 Dec 2013
An Asian Judges Network on Environment has been formally launched in Manila, marking a new stage of cooperation amongst justices cast with enforcing environmental laws and helping to preserve the region’s precious natural capital.
3 Dec 2013
The ASEAN Infrastructure Fund Ltd. has commenced lending operations with a $25 million loan to fund power links in Indonesia, becoming a new source of funding for the development of priority infrastructure projects in the region.
3 Dec 2013
ADB is helping the People’s Republic of China build a first-of-its-kind, large-scale concentrated solar thermal power plant in the northwestern province of Qinghai to produce clean energy and cut carbon emissions.