- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 3559
14 Apr 2014
16 Apr 2014
ADB is providing a $200,000 grant to Solomon Islands government to help fund humanitarian and relief efforts following recent major floods.
14 Apr 2014
About 3,000 participants including finance ministers, central bank governors, business leaders, investors, journalists, and civil society representatives from across the world are set to gather in Astana, Kazakhstan 2-5 May for ADB’s 47th Annual Meeting of its Board of Governors.
11 Apr 2014
ADB is working with the governments of Norway and Japan under two different projects to help Bhutan better manage its clean energy and water resources.
3 Apr 2014
ADB and Japan are to help Myanmar upgrade and modernize technical and vocational training programs to meet the country’s pressing need for skilled young workers.
11 Apr 2014
Today, seven Multilateral Development Banks and the International Monetary Fund expressed their readiness to support the United Nations as it maps out a new development agenda to succeed the Millennium Development Goal targets of 2015.
15 Mar 2014
Officials from the Dhaka Water Supply and Sewerage Authority and ADB today met with international and local prospective bidders to discuss plans for an ADB-funded project to develop a surface water supply system for the fast-growing capital city of Dhaka, where groundwater is depleting rapidly.
6 Apr 2014
ADB and the Government of Bangladesh today signed an agreement for $110 million in loans to support private sector infrastructure projects in Bangladesh, including in renewable energy.
2 Apr 2014
ADB in its flagship economic publication, Asian Development Outlook 2014, forecasts that Turkmenistan’s gross domestic product will grow by 11% this year as hydrocarbon exports and public investment expand.
9 Apr 2014
Economic growth in Solomon Islands is expected to pick up slightly to 3% in 2014, and remain steady at 3% in 2015 due to a fiscal stimulus from investment projects which will have a spillover effect on the economy, according to ADB’s 2014 Asian Development Outlook report.