- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Social Media Hub
Connect with ADB through our social media channels and join the conversation on social and economic development in Asia and the Pacific.
- ADB Bangladesh Resident Mission
- ADB Pakistan Resident Mission
- ADB Philippine Country Office
- ADB Publications
- ADB Timor-Leste Resident Mission
- ADB Transport
- Asian Climate Change
- Asian Development Bank Institute
- Asian Development Bank Mongolia Resident Mission
- Energy for All Partnership
- Independent Evaluation at Asian Development Bank
- NGO & Civil Society Center, Asian Development Bank ADB
- Private Sector Development Initiative
- Water for All
25 Sep 2014 As ADB launches its Asian Development Outlook 2014 Update, Chief Economist Shang-Jin Wei discusses the macroeconomic growth outlook for developing Asia for t...
24 Sep 2014 Shrinivas Kowligi leads IBM's Smarter Cities initiatives across ASEAN countries, pioneering new approaches to traffic management in Asia. He began by outlini...
18 Sep 2014 In the PRC's Yancheng Coastal Wetlands, the Poverty and Environment Fund has been supporting farmers in reducing use of harmful pesticides to help conserve t...
10 Sep 2014 Professor Paul Gertler of the University of California, Berkeley led the influential impact evaluation study of the Oportunidades Conditional Cash Transfer p...
2 Sep 2014 A waste management cooperative supported by the Poverty and Environment Fund in Manila's impoverished Smokey Mountain has brought residents together in a que...
1 Sep 2014 Municipal solid waste is no longer a problem in the city of Suzhou, People's Republic of China, thanks to a clean household waste-to-energy plant built by AD...
27 Aug 2014 Communities resettled due to hydropower projects in Viet Nam have learned new skills and boosted incomes by patrolling forests to reduce illegal logging.
26 Aug 2014 This video shows how part of a $400 million ADB emergency assistance loan was used to rebuild roads, bridges and schools in Shaanxi Province.
19 Aug 2014 Adaptation measures such as flood defences and climate-proofed infrastructure are essential to protect South Asia from the ravages of climate change, explain...
7 Aug 2014 A new bus rapid transit system in the city of Lanzhou, PRC, is faster, greener, and safer than the old bus network. Used by more than 100000 a day, it is he...
6 Aug 2014 Coffee farmers in Viet Nam's Central Highlands join in efforts to conserve forestland and biodiversity.
23 Jul 2014 The Philippine government, in partnership with ADB, is working to ensure recent economic growth in the country is shared, opening up new opportunities for th...
7 Jul 2014 There are different ways of thinking about the future of the humble toilet, says Michael Hoffman, Professor of Environmental Science at the California Instit...
2 Jul 2014 Sungsup Ra, Director in adb's South Asia Department, explains the importance of giving all children and youth a good education to help them get better jobs a...
2 Jul 2014 Teacher training, standardized teaching qualifications, and better training institutes mean students in Bangladesh are getting a better quality, more up-to-d...
2 Jul 2014 Partnerships with private institutions to provide hands-on, technical training are helping prepare young people in India for decent jobs in a changing economy.
2 Jul 2014 School students in Sri Lanka are learning computing, languages, and other critical thinking skills to prepare them better for the workplace.
2 Jul 2014 Scholarships and better facilities are helping ensure that all boys and girls across Nepal have the chance to go to school and get the foundation for better ...
23 Jun 2014 ADB supports vocational education in Timor-Leste, creating jobs and opportunities for the country's next generation of citizens. This is the second installme...
23 Jun 2014 Kandeh Yumkella, UN Secretary-General Special Representative and CEO of Sustainable Energy for All, believes that Asian nations have the capability to lead i...
23 Jun 2014 Christoph Frei, Secretary General of the World Energy Council, explains that the international community is facing an energy triple challenge of sustainabili...
23 Jun 2014 An ADB-supported renewable energy initiative is changing the lives of poor communities on Sumba island, transforming this little corner of the Indonesian arc...