- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Social Media Hub
Connect with ADB through our social media channels and join the conversation on social and economic development in Asia and the Pacific.
- ADB Bangladesh Resident Mission
- ADB Pakistan Resident Mission
- ADB Philippine Country Office
- ADB Publications
- ADB Timor-Leste Resident Mission
- ADB Transport
- Asian Climate Change
- Asian Development Bank Institute
- Asian Development Bank Mongolia Resident Mission
- Energy for All Partnership
- Independent Evaluation at Asian Development Bank
- NGO & Civil Society Center, Asian Development Bank ADB
- Private Sector Development Initiative
- Water for All
22 Oct 2014 Ayako Inagaki, Human and Social Development Division Director in ADB's Southeast Asia Department shares her experiences and how ADB helps her grow as a development professional.
21 Oct 2014 An improved road network and an integrated approach to the fresh produce industry are helping farmers along the East West Economic Corridor in the Greater Mekong Subregion enter the lucrative...
15 Oct 2014 Mongolia's traditional ger tents are being used as kindergartens, helping local authorities educate the country's next generation.
15 Oct 2014 In the Solomon Islands capital of Honiara, villagers from remote islands, many of them women, are receiving hands-on tuition to install and maintain small of...
13 Oct 2014 Professor Randy David of the University of the Philippines shares examples of the changing perceptions of graft at an ADB iACT Learning Event in Manila. He l...
10 Oct 2014 Kishore Mahbubani is Dean of the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy at the National University of Singapore. He's one of Asia's grand visionaries and believes the continent's global preeminence...
9 Oct 2014 A steady supply of clean drinking water is helping a tea house in Azerbaijan serve their customers the nation's favorite drink.
9 Oct 2014 A truck driver relates how upgraded roads in Azerbaijan are helping producers deliver fresh fruits and vegetables to the country's markets faster.
9 Oct 2014 A teacher illustrates how a robust energy infrastructure is now providing Azerbaijan with the electricity needed to run its schools.
9 Oct 2014 The 15-year partnership between ADB and Azerbaijan has brought the Central Asian country substantial benefits, contributing to its remarkable development in ...
3 Oct 2014 Bhutan's Prime Minister Tshering Tobgay discusses the development challenges facing his country. He begins by reflecting on the achievements of Bhutan's thre...
2 Oct 2014 Growing pressure on water resources in Indonesia's Citarum River Basin in West Java is stimulating education and recycling as cost-effective methods of impro...
25 Sep 2014 As ADB launches its Asian Development Outlook 2014 Update, Chief Economist Shang-Jin Wei discusses the macroeconomic growth outlook for developing Asia for t...
24 Sep 2014 Changing Asia: Technology's Role in Urban Transport Management.
18 Sep 2014 In the PRC's Yancheng Coastal Wetlands, the Poverty and Environment Fund has been supporting farmers in reducing use of harmful pesticides to help conserve t...
10 Sep 2014 Professor Paul Gertler of the University of California, Berkeley led the influential impact evaluation study of the Oportunidades Conditional Cash Transfer p...
2 Sep 2014 A waste management cooperative supported by the Poverty and Environment Fund in Manila's impoverished Smokey Mountain has brought residents together in a que...
1 Sep 2014 Municipal solid waste is no longer a problem in the city of Suzhou, People's Republic of China, thanks to a clean household waste-to-energy plant built by AD...
27 Aug 2014 Communities resettled due to hydropower projects in Viet Nam have learned new skills and boosted incomes by patrolling forests to reduce illegal logging.
26 Aug 2014 This video shows how part of a $400 million ADB emergency assistance loan was used to rebuild roads, bridges and schools in Shaanxi Province.
19 Aug 2014 Adaptation measures such as flood defences and climate-proofed infrastructure are essential to protect South Asia from the ravages of climate change, explain...
7 Aug 2014 A new bus rapid transit system in the city of Lanzhou, PRC, is faster, greener, and safer than the old bus network. Used by more than 100000 a day, it is he...
6 Aug 2014 Coffee farmers in Viet Nam's Central Highlands join in efforts to conserve forestland and biodiversity.
23 Jul 2014 The Philippine government, in partnership with ADB, is working to ensure recent economic growth in the country is shared, opening up new opportunities for th...