- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
4 May 2013
Growth in Asia and the Pacific has been more robust than expected after the global crisis, and must be sustained for the region to reduce poverty and increase prosperity, ADB President Takehiko Nakao said in his first address to the ADB Board of Governors.
3 May 2013
ADB met the majority of its operational targets in 2012 and expanded its contribution to outcomes in its developing member countries, said an ADB performance review released today.
3 May 2013
Developing Asia must invest in skills, technologies, and the private sector to move beyond low-cost manufacturing and ensure economic growth remains strong, delegates at the Governors’ Seminar at the 46th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of ADB heard today.
1 May 2013
Delegates have begun arriving today at the India Expo Centre and Mart in Greater Noida, Delhi National Capital Region, to register for ADB's 46th Annual Meeting of its Board of Governors, which begins May 2nd.
1 May 2013
28 Apr 2013
Takehiko Nakao assumes office as the ninth President of ADB today.
26 Apr 2013
Takehiko Nakao has been unanimously elected President of ADB by its Board of Governors.
22 Apr 2013
ADB approved $21.57 billion in financing operations including cofinancing last year, according to ADB’s 2012 Annual Report, released ahead of its 46th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors to be held 2–5 May in Delhi, India.
20 Apr 2013
Recognizing the power of information to shape better policies, guide development programs, and increase accountability, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon along with leaders of six multilateral financial institutions announced today that they would strengthen inter-agency sharing and collaboration on issues related to data and statistical capacity building.
16 Apr 2013
Ministers and senior government officials, business leaders, fellow international institutions, and civil society representatives are set to gather in Noida, India from 2-5 May for the 46th Annual Meeting of ADB, which will focus on development through empowerment.