- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
11 Mar 2014
Anticorruption work of ADB focused on prevention, oversight, investigation, and deterrence through strengthened due diligence, partnerships, awareness raising, and greater outreach in 2013, according to the Annual Report of the Office of Anticorruption and Integrity released today.
26 Feb 2014
Naoyuki Yoshino has been appointed Dean of the Asian Development Bank Institute. Mr. Yoshino, a Japanese national, is currently a Professor of Economics at Keio University, Japan.
21 Feb 2014
ADB and development partners will use a new $3.6 million grant to support around 20 private sector businesses in Asia targeting poor and low-income communities.
17 Feb 2014
Work begins today to upgrade and rehabilitate the Ringgi Wharf on Kolombangara Island in Western Province. The wharf is one of four wharves to be improved under the Domestic Maritime Support Project which is financed by the Solomon Islands Government, ADB, the Australian Government, and the New Zealand Aid Programme.
13 Feb 2014
For the first time since its enactment in 1991, the Philippines’ Local Government Code will undergo a government-led, comprehensive review designed to boost municipal revenues streams for the provision of better basic services and to assist local economic development and job creation.
12 Feb 2014
ADB will provide an additional $25 million loan to the Government of Nepal to complete the Melamchi tunnel and help alleviate a severe water shortage in the Kathmandu Valley.
11 Feb 2014
During a one-day visit to areas affected by Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda), ADB President Takehiko Nakao expressed empathy and deep concern for survivors dealing with the super storm’s aftermath as he assessed potential sites for assistance and inaugurated ADB’s new office in Tacloban, Leyte.
23 Jan 2014
ADB returned to the US dollar bond market yesterday with the pricing of a $1.5 billion, 5-year global benchmark bond issue, proceeds of which will be part of the bank’s ordinary capital resources and used in its non-concessional operations.
17 Jan 2014
ADB and the Kyrgyz government have signed a financing agreement for the implementation of the reconstruction of a section of the Bishkek-Osh road that will strengthen national and regional connectivity and promote inclusive growth.
24 Dec 2013
ADB has sharply increased support for projects promoting sustainable, inclusive, and environmentally sound growth in Asia and the Pacific, says a new report.