- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
31 Jul 2006
A US$200 million ADB loan will help improve a key highway in the northeastern part of the People's Republic of China.
27 Jul 2006
ADB's Board today approved a loan of up to US$300 million to India's NTPC Limited to finance its power generation capacity expansion program and to reduce the country's power shortfall.
27 Jul 2006
Two ADB loans totaling more than US$60 million will help Uzbekistan farmers boost their incomes by addressing some of the country's worsening land degradation problems.
26 Jul 2006
ADB will work with Papua New Guinea on implementing its Medium Term Development Strategy under a new Country Strategy and Program endorsed today by ADB's Board of Directors.
25 Jul 2006
ADB today adopted a strategy to guide its work with developing Asian nations on regional cooperation and integration.
24 Jul 2006
A US$200 million loan from ADB will help reduce flood risks in Hunan Province, People's Republic of China.
20 Jul 2006
The Greater Mekong Subregion offers a possible future model for economic cooperation in the Beibu Gulf Rim, an ADB Vice-President told a forum here today.
19 Jul 2006
An innovative US$15 million cluster grant will help strengthen ADB's program in India by improving the preparation of projects and developing the capacities of local government agencies to implement them.
18 Jul 2006
The economies of emerging East Asia will grow 7.5% as a group in 2006, drawing strength from a sustained, broad-based economic expansion in major industrial countries that are key export markets for the region, and a rebound in the global information technology industry, according to a new ADB report.
14 Jul 2006
ADB has approved a US$5 million grant to help fishing communities and others affected by the December 2004 tsunami in Tamil Nadu and Kerala, India, to restore and diversify their livelihood.