- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
20 Sep 2012
ADB and Government of Japan are providing fresh support to help some of Afghanistan’s poorest farmers cut crop losses and raise incomes.
10 Sep 2012
Emerging East Asia’s local currency bond markets have expanded to nearly $6 trillion, but policymakers in the region should brace themselves for further shock and volatility from the global financial markets, says a report published by ADB.
29 Aug 2012
Prevention of typhoid and diarrheal diseases is at the heart of a new pilot program by ADB and the Government of Japan that will see septic tanks installed in vulnerable households in Apia and northern Upolu.
16 Aug 2012
ADB and Japan are assisting the Government of the Kingdom of Tonga develop and implement a country-led social development policy targeting vulnerable groups.
15 Aug 2012
Asia must act now to pave the way for green, resource-friendly cities or face a bleak and environmentally degraded future, says a new ADB report.
1 Aug 2012
ADB has taken another step toward re-engagement with Myanmar by opening an office and dispatching staff in the country.
25 Jul 2012
Pacific economies remain relatively sheltered from global financial turmoil, with growth projections largely unchanged at the mid-year point, according to the latest Pacific Economic Monitor, released today by ADB.
25 Jul 2012
Reforming state-owned enterprises and improving the business environment and women’s economic empowerment are critical to building a vibrant private sector in the Pacific region, according to the latest edition of ADB's Pacific Economic Monitor.
20 Jul 2012
As Asia's population ages, developing countries in the region should explore social pensions that provide cash benefits to vulnerable older citizens who are most in need of a safety net, according to a new publication from the ADB.
12 Jul 2012
Europe’s worsening financial and banking crisis and a sluggish recovery in the United States are weighing on developing Asia’s growth prospects, according to figures released today from the Asian Development Outlook Supplement, published by ADB.