- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
29 Jul 2014
ADB private sector operations performed strongly in 2013, with better project success rates and more than $4.75 billion of cumulative investments in sectors including clean energy, agriculture, and health, a performance report shows.
28 Jul 2014
A $60,000 wastewater treatment facility was today turned over to a Manila barangay in the first project of its kind to be managed by the community. The facility in Barangay 672, beside Estero de Paco, was funded under a grant from ADB and implemented by the Pasig River Rehabilitation Commission.
24 Jul 2014
Asia’s governments must make tough choices in energy investments that can provide affordable energy while meeting pressing environmental objectives, especially on climate change, says a study by ADB's Independent Evaluation Department.
24 Jul 2014
A new country partnership strategy with Bhutan for 2014-2018 will seek to promote inclusive and environmentally sustainable growth in the landlocked South Asian kingdom and to boost cooperation with its neighbors.
23 Jul 2014
ADB has received a US Department of Treasury award for a pioneering rail project in Afghanistan that is providing a cross-border trade link crucial to the country’s post-conflict economy.
22 Jul 2014
ADB will provide a loan of up to $50 million, supported by the Clean Technology Fund, to share risks with the private sector during the project development and exploration phase of the Rantau Dedap geothermal project in Indonesia.
22 Jul 2014
The Government of Nepal today opened the Khurkot Bridge over the Sunkoshi River, substantially enhancing connectivity between hilly regions of the country particularly Ramechhap, Dolakha, and Sindhupalchowk districts and the Terai districts.
21 Jul 2014
PNG’s Nationwide Microbank and ADB's Pacific Private Sector Development Initiative have agreed to join forces to assist women in two small fishing villages to gain entrepreneurial skills and take their produce to market.
18 Jul 2014
ADB has approved a $125 million loan to improve services and governance in pourashavas—or municipalities— across Bangladesh, making them more livable and attractive, and helping to ease population pressures in major cities.
18 Jul 2014
Developing Asia remains on track toward steady growth in 2014 despite slower-than-expected growth in the United States in the first quarter, says a new ADB report.