- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
29 Jul 2014
ADB private sector operations performed strongly in 2013, with better project success rates and more than $4.75 billion of cumulative investments in sectors including clean energy, agriculture, and health, a performance report shows.
24 Jul 2014
Asia’s governments must make tough choices in energy investments that can provide affordable energy while meeting pressing environmental objectives, especially on climate change, says a study by ADB's Independent Evaluation Department.
21 Jul 2014
PNG’s Nationwide Microbank and ADB's Pacific Private Sector Development Initiative have agreed to join forces to assist women in two small fishing villages to gain entrepreneurial skills and take their produce to market.
18 Jul 2014
Developing Asia remains on track toward steady growth in 2014 despite slower-than-expected growth in the United States in the first quarter, says a new ADB report.
8 Jul 2014
Work has begun to upgrade and rehabilitate Tatamba Wharf on the eastern end of Santa Isabel. The wharf is one of four wharves and a landing ramp to be improved under the second phase of the Domestic Maritime Support Project, which is financed by the Solomon Islands Government, ADB, Australian Government, and New Zealand Aid Programme.
7 Jul 2014
ADB will invest $228 million in energy projects in the Pacific in the next 3 years to help the region reduce its heavy reliance on fossil fuels and support more sustainable and environmentally friendly growth, according to its new Pacific Energy Update 2014.
3 Jul 2014
While its economy enjoys robust economic growth, Papua New Guinea will face challenges in continuing to generate formal job opportunities for a rapidly growing work force, according to the ADB's new issue of the Pacific Economic Monitor, launched today.
3 Jul 2014
Economies across the Pacific region will face rising challenges in generating needed jobs for their rapidly growing working-age populations in coming years, according to ADB's latest Pacific Economic Monitor launched today.
3 Jul 2014
Non-oil GDP growth forecasts for Timor-Leste for 2014 and 2015 have been trimmed to 8% from an earlier projection of 8.5% as private sector credit growth stalled in the first quarter, says the ADB's new issue of Pacific Economic Monitor launched today.
2 Jul 2014
ADB will help identify and ease constraints on international trade in the Pacific through a $2 million technical assistance grant from the Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction, financed by the Government of Japan.