- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
26 Nov 2013
An ADB study details the potential costs of climate change in the Pacific – including modeling of future climate over the region, assessments of impacts on natural resources, tourism, and human health, and economic repercussions under various emission scenarios.
18 Nov 2013
Asia and the Pacific face a monumental challenge in finding the funding needed to prepare for the impacts of climate change.
4 Nov 2013
A port upgrade in the Cook Islands is securing the country's food, fuel and other needs with modern facilities that allow access by larger ships
14 Oct 2013
With Asia and the Pacific’s energy demand set to sharply outpace the rest of the world’s over the next two decades, cross-border power exchanges can play a central role in helping the region meet this growing demand.
20 Sep 2013
Asia and the Pacific has made good progress towards the eight Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), though the region will still need to make greater efforts if it is to meet some important targets.
26 Aug 2013
Upgrading Fiji's Suva and Lautoka ports helped the Pacific country meet growing cargo traffic and make its economy more competitive.
13 Jun 2013
Many of the poor in Asia and the Pacific live in countries beset by political instability, weak governance, economic insecurity, and vulnerability to natural disasters. These complex development challenges hamper efforts to reduce poverty in the region. Here are 12 things to know about countries in fragile and conflict-affected situations.
18 Apr 2013
Scientists warn that the world's climate is changing because of rising greenhouse gas emissions that might end up warming the planet by well over 2 degrees. Here are some glaring numbers that show the impacts of climate change in Asia and the Pacific.
9 Apr 2013
The Asia and Pacific region needs an ample supply of clean, affordable energy to continue its rapid growth in the coming decades. To achieve energy security, developing Asia must actively contain its rising demand, aggressively explore new supply sources and technology, and progressively integrate regional energy markets and infrastructure.
9 Apr 2013
Bouncing back from the slowdown of the previous year, robust domestic demand and greater reliance on regional trade will accelerate growth in Developing Asia.