- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
23 Jul 2014
The safety of air travel is a hot topic right now. ADB has been working with governments around Asia and the Pacific to keep people safe in the air.
8 Jul 2014
An expanded and improved power supply has increased investment and improved public services.
30 Jun 2014
An ADB-supported project is easing business procedures in Pacific island countries following a successful pilot program in the Solomon Islands.
5 May 2014
ADB's 47th Annual Meeting, held in Astana from 2 to 5 May, saw much discussion on connectivity, innovation, and the need to keep up with the demands of a changing Asia and Pacific.
2 May 2014
To meet the development challenges of a rapidly-changing Asia-Pacific region, ADB is realigning its operations to emphasize inclusiveness, build resilience, and focus on solutions for middle-income countries.
28 Apr 2014
Though the use of internet and mobile phones has skyrocketed over the past years, women in developing Asian countries are being left behind by the digital revolution. This is holding them back and costing society and the economy dear.
21 Apr 2014
ADB is an international development finance institution. We provide loans, grants, and expertise to our developing member countries to help reduce poverty and create a world in which everyone can share the benefits of growth.
25 Mar 2014
Cash-for-work program is providing an income lifeline for survivors of Typhoon Haiyan in Central Philippines, empowering them to rebuild communities with their own hands.
14 Mar 2014
After years of rapid growth, many countries in Asia have advanced to middle-income status. The transition from middle income to high income, however, can be a slow process. Here are 12 things to know about overcoming the so-called middle-income trap in the region.
3 Mar 2014
In the month of March, ADB celebrates women's contribution to family, community and national life throughout the Asia and the Pacific region.