- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
1 Sep 2014
ADB and Westpac Bank Samoa Limited today signed a project agreement for the Samoa AgriBusiness Support Project, which aims to boost sustainable growth of commercial agribusinesses in Samoa and revitalize the economy by addressing constraints on trade and export.
1 Sep 2014
ADB today launched the Asia Women Leaders Program to address a glaring absence of women from leadership roles in Asia and the Pacific.
1 Sep 2014
ADB today opened a new office to provide governments with independent advice on shaping public-private partnerships (PPPs), a key conduit for greater infrastructure investment in developing Asia.
30 Aug 2014
Engaging the private sector through public-private partnerships and privatization improves the performance and service delivery of state-owned enterprises, according to a new report by ADB.
20 Aug 2014
Poverty will remain a critical challenge for Asia and the Pacific in the coming decades, requiring a greater focus on efforts to address food insecurity and economic vulnerability, says a new ADB report.
6 Aug 2014
Shang-Jin Wei, a professor of finance and economics at Columbia University’s Graduate School of Business located in New York City, started work today as Chief Economist of the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
4 Aug 2014
New Joint Venture Established for Private Equity Investments in Climate-Related Transactions Throughout Asia
ADB, ORIX Corporation and Robeco Institutional Asset Management B.V. today announced the formation of Asia Climate Partners, a joint venture that will undertake commercially-oriented private equity investments across a variety of environmentally supportive, low-carbon transactions throughout Asia.
29 Jul 2014
ADB private sector operations performed strongly in 2013, with better project success rates and more than $4.75 billion of cumulative investments in sectors including clean energy, agriculture, and health, a performance report shows.
24 Jul 2014
Asia’s governments must make tough choices in energy investments that can provide affordable energy while meeting pressing environmental objectives, especially on climate change, says a study by ADB's Independent Evaluation Department.
18 Jul 2014
Developing Asia remains on track toward steady growth in 2014 despite slower-than-expected growth in the United States in the first quarter, says a new ADB report.