- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
7 Jul 2014
ADB will invest $228 million in energy projects in the Pacific in the next 3 years to help the region reduce its heavy reliance on fossil fuels and support more sustainable and environmentally friendly growth, according to its new Pacific Energy Update 2014.
3 Jul 2014
Economies across the Pacific region will face rising challenges in generating needed jobs for their rapidly growing working-age populations in coming years, according to ADB's latest Pacific Economic Monitor launched today.
2 Jul 2014
ADB will help identify and ease constraints on international trade in the Pacific through a $2 million technical assistance grant from the Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction, financed by the Government of Japan.
2 Jul 2014
Innovative solid waste management systems being pioneered in the Pacific are helping to boost public health and environmental preservation, according to a new publication series from ADB.
19 Jun 2014
ADB Vice-President Lakshmi Venkatachalam and Samoan Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Tuilaepa Sa’ilele Malielegaoi today launched an AgriBusiness Support Project that will provide business support services and financing to agribusinesses in Samoa.
12 Jun 2014
ADB Vice-President Lakshmi Venkatachalam today arrived in New Zealand for a four-country visit to the Pacific region, where she will meet with senior government officials for discussions on ADB’s support.
11 Jun 2014
ADB today announced the appointment of Juan Miranda as the Managing Director General. The appointment is effective 1 July 2014.
4 Jun 2014
ADB supported a three day workshop aimed at improving the use of national statistical data to monitor gender equality opportunities and to assist the government to prepare more equitable development strategies.
4 Jun 2014
ADB and New Zealand are helping the Government of Tonga reconstruct and climate and disaster-proof the electricity network and school facilities that were damaged by Cyclone Ian in January 2014.
4 Jun 2014
Local and offshore demand for emerging East Asia’s local currency bonds is rising again and should continue given strong economic growth prospects in the region, said the ADB's latest Asia Bond Monitor.