The country partnership strategy (CPS), 2014-2018 for Azerbaijan is aligned with ADB's Midterm Review of Strategy 2020, the country's development strategy, the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) 2020 strategy, and ADB's comparative strengths.
The CPS has the following strategic priorities and drivers of change:
- inclusive growth,
- poverty reduction,
- infrastructure development,
- environmental sustainability,
- job creation,
- social protection,
- private sector development,
- good governance, and
- capacity development.
The priority sectors are transport, energy, and water and other urban infrastructure and services.
Country Operations Business Plans
Country Partnership Strategies
Regional Cooperation Strategy and Programs
- Central Asia Regional Cooperation Study and Program Update (2006-2008): Development through Cooperation
- Building Partnerships for Development: Regional Cooperation Strategy and Program (2004-2006)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Member Countries: Regional Cooperation Strategy and Program (2005-2007)
Country Partnership Strategy Updates
Country Fact Sheets
The Public Communications Policy (PCP) recognizes that transparency and accountability are essential to development effectiveness. It establishes the disclosure requirements for documents and information ADB produces or requires to be produced.
The Accountability Mechanism provides a forum where people adversely affected by ADB-assisted projects can voice and seek solutions to their problems and report alleged noncompliance of ADB's operational policies and procedures.