ADB assistance supports the Government of India’s evolving priorities. ADB’s country partnership strategy, 2013-2017 for India aims to support the government’s Twelfth Five-Year Plan priorities of “faster, more inclusive, and sustainable growth.” In line with the government’s guiding principle that multilateral development partners add value beyond tangible investments, ADB builds in innovations and best practices in project design and implementation.
Projects in India
- Support to Scheme of Fund for Regeneration of Traditional Industries
- Supporting Sustainable Urban Transport in Aizawl City
- Advanced Project Preparedness for Poverty Reduction - Project Preparation and Implementation Support for Odisha Power Sector Emergency Assistance (Subproject 31)
- Madhya Pradesh District Connectivity Sector Project
- Supporting Additional Skill Acquisition Program in Kerala