ADB assistance to India has matured over the years to support the Government of India’s evolving priorities. ADB’s country partnership strategy, 2013-2017 for India aims to support the government’s Twelfth Five-Year Plan priorities of “faster, more inclusive, and sustainable growth.” In line with the government’s guiding principle that multilateral development partners add value beyond tangible investments, ADB builds in innovations and best practices in project design and implementation.
Projects in India
- South Asia Subregional Economic Conectivity Road Connectivity Investment Program - Tranche 1
- Infrastructure Development Investment Program for Tourism - Tranche 3
- North Eastern States Roads Investment Program (Project 2)
- Karnataka Integrated Urban Water Management Investment Program - Tranche 1
- Assam Power Sector Enhancement Investment Program - Tranche 4