The overarching goal of ADB’s country partnership strategy (CPS), 2013-2017 for the Kyrgyz Republic is poverty reduction through inclusive economic growth.
ADB will help the government achieve inclusive economic growth by addressing key constraints to economic growth, improving the investment climate, and reducing disparities in access to economic opportunities. It will do this by helping reform legal and regulatory frameworks to improve the business environment, expand access to affordable finance across the country, improve the reliability of electricity services, help people become more employable, maintain and enhance connectivity, and reduce the gaps between regions in levels of basic infrastructure and services. ADB is already active in these areas. However, a sharper focus on addressing regional disparities is needed in each of these sectors.
Country Operations Business Plans
- Kyrgyz Republic: Country Operations Business Plan (2015-2017)
- Kyrgyz Republic: Country Operations Business Plan (2014-2016)
- Kyrgyz Republic: Country Operations Business Plan (2012-2013)
- Kyrgyz Republic: Country Operations Business Plan (2011-2012)
- Kyrgyz Republic: Country Operations Business Plan (2009-2011)
Country Partnership Strategies
- Kyrgyz Republic: Country Partnership Strategy (2013-2017)
- Kyrgyz Republic: Joint Country Support Strategy (2007-2010)
- Kyrgyz Republic: Country Strategy and Program (2004-2006)
- Country Assistance Plan (2001-2003): Kyrgyz Republic
- Central Asian Assistance Plan (2001-2003): Central Asian Regional Economic Cooperation
Country Partnership Strategy Final Review
Country Partnership Strategy Updates
Regional Cooperation Strategy and Programs
- Central Asia Regional Cooperation Study and Program Update (2006-2008): Development through Cooperation
- Building Partnerships for Development: Regional Cooperation Strategy and Program (2004-2006)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Member Countries: Regional Cooperation Strategy and Program (2005-2007)
The Public Communications Policy (PCP) recognizes that transparency and accountability are essential to development effectiveness. It establishes the disclosure requirements for documents and information ADB produces or requires to be produced.
The Accountability Mechanism provides a forum where people adversely affected by ADB-assisted projects can voice and seek solutions to their problems and report alleged noncompliance of ADB's operational policies and procedures.