The country operations business plan (COBP), 2015-2017 continues the strategic direction of ADB in Nauru in the areas of public sector management and energy, and introduces transport into the program with a port project planned for 2016.
ADB’s engagement with Nauru has increased significantly since 2008 with the approval of Nauru’s first Asian Development Fund operation in 2012 and will deepen in this COBP period with a planned expansion of energy and transport infrastructure activities. The COBP is aligned with the objectives of ADB’s Pacific Approach, 2010-2014; Nauru’s National Sustainable Development Strategy, 2005-2025; and ADB's Midterm Review of Strategy 2020.
Country Operations Business Plans
Country Partnership Strategies
Regional Cooperation Strategy and Programs
- Pacific: Regional Operations Business Plan (2014-2016)
- Pacific: Regional Operations Business Plan (2013-2015)
- Pacific: Regional Cooperation Operations Business Plan (2010-2013)
- ADB's Approach to Assisting the Pacific (2010-2014)
- Working in Fragile Environments: A Midterm Review of the Pacific Strategy (2005–2009)
The Public Communications Policy (PCP) recognizes that transparency and accountability are essential to development effectiveness. It establishes the disclosure requirements for documents and information ADB produces or requires to be produced.
The Accountability Mechanism provides a forum where people adversely affected by ADB-assisted projects can voice and seek solutions to their problems and report alleged noncompliance of ADB's operational policies and procedures.