The country operations business plan for Tajikistan for 2015-2017 is aligned with the interim country partnership strategy (CPS) for 2015, which extends the validity of the CPS, 2010-2014. The next full CPS for Tajikistan, which will cover 2016-2020 and complement the government’s new long-term national development strategy for 2016-2025, is under development.
The interim CPS will position Tajikistan to deliver higher, inclusive, and sustainable economic growth by addressing binding constraints to development. To achieve this objective, ADB will help to improve energy and transport infrastructure, expand access to clean water and social services, facilitate reforms, and invest in human development to support private sector development. ADB will also support complementary initiatives in such areas as regional cooperation, good governance, climate change, food security and the environment, and gender mainstreaming.
Country Knowledge Plans
Country Operations Business Plans
Country Partnership Strategies
- Tajikistan: Interim Country Partnership Strategy (2015)
- Tajikistan: Country Partnership Strategy (2010-2014)
- Tajikistan: Joint Country Partnership Strategy (2010-2012)
- Tajikistan: Country Strategy and Program (2004-2008)
- Central Asian Assistance Plan (2001-2003): Central Asian Regional Economic Cooperation
Country Partnership Strategy Final Review
Country Partnership Strategy Updates
Regional Cooperation Strategy and Programs
- Central Asia Regional Cooperation Study and Program Update (2006-2008): Development through Cooperation
- Building Partnerships for Development: Regional Cooperation Strategy and Program (2004-2006)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Member Countries: Regional Cooperation Strategy and Program (2005-2007)
The Public Communications Policy (PCP) recognizes that transparency and accountability are essential to development effectiveness. It establishes the disclosure requirements for documents and information ADB produces or requires to be produced.
The Accountability Mechanism provides a forum where people adversely affected by ADB-assisted projects can voice and seek solutions to their problems and report alleged noncompliance of ADB's operational policies and procedures.