The country operations business plan, 2016-2018 for Tajikistan is aligned with the interim country partnership strategy (CPS) for 2015 and the proposed CPS covering 2016-2020. The interim strategy, which extended the validity of CPS, 2010-2014, aims to help the country achieve higher and more inclusive and sustainable economic growth by addressing binding constraints to development.
The next CPS is intended to support the government’s long-term national-development strategy for 2016-2030. It is expected to focus on the creation of jobs through increased private investment, economic diversification, and competitiveness, raising industry’s contribution to economic growth.
Country Knowledge Plans
Country Operations Business Plans
Country Partnership Strategies
- Tajikistan: Interim Country Partnership Strategy (2015)
- Tajikistan: Country Partnership Strategy (2010-2014)
- Tajikistan: Joint Country Partnership Strategy (2010-2012)
- Tajikistan: Country Strategy and Program (2004-2008)
- Central Asian Assistance Plan (2001-2003): Central Asian Regional Economic Cooperation
Country Partnership Strategy Final Review
Country Partnership Strategy Updates
Regional Cooperation Strategy and Programs
- Central Asia Regional Cooperation Study and Program Update (2006-2008): Development through Cooperation
- Building Partnerships for Development: Regional Cooperation Strategy and Program (2004-2006)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Member Countries: Regional Cooperation Strategy and Program (2005-2007)
The Public Communications Policy (PCP) recognizes that transparency and accountability are essential to development effectiveness. It establishes the disclosure requirements for documents and information ADB produces or requires to be produced.
The Accountability Mechanism provides a forum where people adversely affected by ADB-assisted projects can voice and seek solutions to their problems and report alleged noncompliance of ADB's operational policies and procedures.