The country operations business plan (COBP), 2015-2017 for Tuvalu is aligned with ADB’s Pacific Approach 2010-2014, which serves as the country partnership strategy, and Tuvalu’s National Strategy for Sustainable Development, 2005-2015 (Te Kakeega II). The focus of the COBP on strengthening public sector management and the transport sector, particularly port development, supports the Te Kakeega II objectives of good governance, macroeconomic growth and stability, and sustainable economic infrastructure. These strategic priorities are in line with ADB's Midterm Review of Strategy 2020.
Country Operations Business Plans
Country Partnership Strategies
Country Partnership Strategy Updates
Regional Cooperation Strategy and Programs
- Pacific: Regional Operations Business Plan (2014-2016)
- Pacific: Regional Operations Business Plan (2013-2015)
- Pacific: Regional Cooperation Operations Business Plan (2010-2013)
- ADB's Approach to Assisting the Pacific (2010-2014)
- Working in Fragile Environments: A Midterm Review of the Pacific Strategy (2005–2009)
The Public Communications Policy (PCP) recognizes that transparency and accountability are essential to development effectiveness. It establishes the disclosure requirements for documents and information ADB produces or requires to be produced.
The Accountability Mechanism provides a forum where people adversely affected by ADB-assisted projects can voice and seek solutions to their problems and report alleged noncompliance of ADB's operational policies and procedures.