Validates the completion report's assessment of the project, which aimed to to enhance the coverage of basic infrastructure facilities, contribute to improving living and health conditions, in particular for the poor; and improve the institutional, organizational, and managerial capabilities of the relevant sector agencies. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
- Project basic data
- Project description
- Evaluation of performance and ratings
- Other performance assessments
- Overall assessment, lessons, and recommendations
- Other considerations and follow-up
- Regional Department's Response to the PCR Validation Report