This paper gives a summary of the discussions held between the Asian Development Bank and the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) for German Development Cooperation (GDC) regarding their intent to cooperate in education, water, energy, transport, health, finance, urban and environment sectors through cofinancing, seminars, conferences, staff exchanges, and other technical arrangements.
- The Cooperation of Partners
- Guiding Principles
- The Identified Areas of Cooperation
- Particular Aspects of Cooperation
- Review of the Arrangement and Designation of Focal Points
- Further Cooperative Arrangements