Strategy 2020 sets the long-term strategic framework of the Asian Development Bank for 2008-2020. It sees more focused and effective support to improve people's health in Asia and the Pacific. The Operational Plan for Health explains where, why, how, and when ADB can best contribute to improving health outcomes in the region.
- Executive Summary
- Support for Health Outcomes Through Infrastructure Operations
- Support for Health Outcomes Through Economic Governance and Improved Public Expenditure Management
- Support for Health Outcomes Through Regional Public Goods
- Knowledge, Analysis and Policy Dialogue
- Resources, Risks, and Results of this Operational Plan
- Conclusion and Summary of Recommendations