The review engaged interested individuals and organizations. Consultation drafts were released in June and November 2010. Extensive discussions of the policy were held with a wide range of stakeholders in a number of ADB member countries within and outside Asia and the Pacific. ADB also undertook two global surveys of its stakeholders to gauge their perceptions of ADB's performance and communications.
This revised public communications policy takes into account the internal and external comments received, and the findings of the global perception surveys.
- Review Group
- Executive Summary
- ADB's Experience in Public Communications
- Recent Global Trends in Public Communications
- Proposed Enhancement of 2005 Policy
- The Policy
- Disclosure Details
- Public Communications Approach
- Implementation Arrangements
- Resource Implications
- Compliance Review