The workshop - whose proceedings are documented in this publication prepared under the Law and Policy Reform Program of the Office of the General Counsel - focused on addressing the slow uptake of energy efficiency solutions by identifying the political, governance, and financial constraints in implementing energy efficiency solutions, and considering innovative policy, regulatory, and financial remedies for overcoming these constraints.
- Executive Summary
- Session 1: Policy Drivers and Institutional Frameworks for Energy Efficiency
- Session 2: The Role of Governance, Policy, and Regulation in Facilitating Energy Efficiency
- Session 3: Regulation to Promote Energy Efficiency and Demand-Side Management
- Session 4: Policy and Regulatory Mechanisms to Facilitate Innovative Financing Models
- Closing Remarks from Collaborating Partners