Learning Lessons in ADB: Strategic Framework, 2007-2009 sets the stage for regular annual knowledge audits for systematic identifi cation and analysis of knowledge needs, products and services, gaps, flows, uses, and users from the perspective of learning lessons. It also permits formulation of annual business plans to deliver outputs steadily against each interface.
- Knowledge Management in ADB
- Learning Lessons
- Facilitating Lesson Learning
- Options for Lesson Learning
- Auditing the Lessons Architecture
- Business Planning
- Putting It All Together: The Strategic Framework