Job Opportunities with the Credit Guarantee and Investment Facility (CGIF)
The Credit Guarantee and Investment Facility (CGIF), a trust fund of ADB, was established by the ten members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) plus China, Japan, Korea (ASEAN+3) and ADB. CGIF is a key component of the Asian Bond Markets Initiative (ABMI) of ADB and the ASEAN+3 cooperation. CGIF has been established to promote economic development and stability and resilience of the financial markets to prevent financial crisis reoccurrence. CGIF intends to draw regional savings towards long-term investments in local currency corporate bond markets. The main function of CGIF is therefore to provide credit guarantees for local currency denominated bonds issued by creditworthy companies in ASEAN+3 countries.
CGIF is seeking the following:
1) Credit Administration and Monitoring Administrator, a local staff position. The selected candidate must be able to act as task administrator capable of delivering individual and team-based achievements.
2) Assistant Investment Analyst, a local staff position. The selected candidate must be capable of delivering individual and team-based achievements.
3) Budget and Planning Officer, a locally recruited staff. The individual will perform well-defined assignments in an efficient and effective manner to assist the Head of Budget, Planning, Personnel and Management Systems (BPPMS) and other colleagues.
4) Financial Control Officer, a local national staff position. This individual will perform well defined assignments in an efficient and effective manner to support CGIF executives, professional staff, experts and other colleagues.
The selected candidates for Credit Administration and Monitoring Administrator, Assistant Investment Analyst, Budget and Planning Officer, and Financial Control Officer will be offered locally competitive salary and benefits.
5) Senior Investment Specialist/Investment Specialist
Depending on the position been applied for, the selected candidate must be able to act as task managers capable of delivering individual and team-based achievements. The selected candidate will be offered internationally competitive salary and benefits including certain privileges and immunities to be based in Manila, Philippines.
The terms of reference are linked to each position in the table. All applications should be in English language and should be submitted no later than 5:00 pm, Manila time, on the specified closing date.
|Position||Posting Date||Closing Date|
|Credit Administration and Monitoring Administrator||19 December 2014||31 January 2015|
|Assistant Investment Analyst||19 December 2014||31 January 2015|
|Budget and Planning Officer||6 January 2014||31 January 2015|
|Financial Control Officer||8 January 2015||31 January 2015|
|Senior Investment Specialist/Investment Specialist||19 December 2014||31 January 2015|