Contact the Office of Anticorruption and Integrity to report concerns or evidence that corruption, fraud, coercion, collusion, abuse, conflict of interest, or obstructive practice may have occurred or is occurring in any ADB-related activity.
Information concerning the identity of a complainant is strictly controlled and will not be released to other ADB staff or to anyone outside ADB without the consent of the complainant.
If you wish to report concerns, please:
- send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- use the complaint form, or
- telephone +63 2 632 5004 (secure telephone access; only OAI staff answer this telephone, or can access the voice mailbox), or
- fax +63 2 636 2152 (not a toll-free number, and normal local or long-distance telephone charges will apply), or
- write to Office of Anticorruption and Integrity (OAI), Asian Development Bank, 6 ADB Avenue, Mandaluyong City, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines.
You should tell us:
- Who committed the integrity violation? Who else was implicated? Who else might have been involved?
- What happened? Describe the events fully and using as much relevant details as possible.
- When did it happen? Provide dates, time, and how many times.
- Where did it happen? Include not only the city and country, but, if possible, and actual address, the name of the building, the office number.
- How does your allegation relate to ADB business? Were ADB staff involved?
ADB offers whistleblower and witness protection.