Reports and recommendations of the president (RRP) describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration for approval by ADB.
This document dated August 2013 is provided for the ADB project 46543-002 in Tajikistan.
This document is being disclosed to the public prior to Board consideration in accordance with ADB’s Public Communications Policy (PCP) 2011 after excluding information that is subject to exceptions to disclosure set forth in the PCP. Subject to any revisions required following Board consideration, this document is deemed final.
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport, and Information and Communication Technology (Road Transport)
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Resettlement Plan: Land Acquisition and Resettlement Plan
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Financial Management Assessment