Reports and recommendations of the president (RRP) describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration for approval by ADB.
This document dated September 2013 is provided for the ADB project 42173-013 in Bangladesh.
This document is being disclosed to the public prior to Board consideration in accordance with ADB’s Public Communications Policy 2011. Subject to any revisions required following Board consideration, this document is deemed final.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Water Supply and Other Municipal Infrastructure and Services
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination: Water Intake, Gandharbpur Water Treatment Plant, and Raw and Treated Water Pipelines
- Initial Environmental Examination: Distribution Network Improvement
- Resettlement Plan: Water Intake, Gandharbpur Water Treatment Plant, and Raw and Treated Water Pipelines
- Resettlement Plan: Distribution Network Improvement
- Resettlement Framework
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Financial Management Assessment
- Climate Change: Project Adaptation Action Report