Reports and recommendations of the president (RRP) describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration for approval by ADB.
This document dated September 2013 is provided for the ADB project 44213-015 in Bangladesh.
This document is being disclosed to the public prior to Board consideration in accordance with ADB’s Public Communications Policy 2011. Subject to any revisions required following Board consideration, this document is deemed final.
- Framework Financing Agreement
- Periodic Financing Request for Project 1
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Secondary Education
- Facility Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Gender Action Plan
- Environmental Assessment and Review Framework
- Resettlement Framework
- Small Ethnic Communities Planning Framework
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Disbursement-Linked Indicators
- Procurement Capacity Assessment
- Fiduciary Assessment (Financial Management Report)
- Innovative Features of and Lessons from the Third Primary Education Development Project
- Lessons Identified from Past Assistance in Secondary Education
- Comparison of Multitranche Financing Facility and Project Loan