Reports and recommendations of the president (RRP) describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration for approval by ADB.
This document dated October 2012 is provided for the ADB project 45395-001 in Tuvalu.
This document is being disclosed to the public prior to Board consideration in accordance with ADB’s Public Communications Policy (2011). Subject to any revisions required following Board consideration, this document is deemed final.
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Public Sector Management
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Government of Tuvalu's Policy Reform Matrix