- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
30 Nov 2011 |
ADB responds to the HIV/AIDS prevention agenda through its Strategic Direction for 2011-2015, encouraging innovative and strategic partnerships that leverage domestic and international support.
29 Nov 2011 |
ADB is working with countries of Asia and the Pacific to help them adapt to changing climate and move on to a low carbon growth path.
28 Nov 2011 |
ADB joins over 2000 delegates from both developing and donor countries at the Fourth High Level Forum (HLF 4) on Aid Effectiveness in Busan, Republic of Korea, to review global progress in improving the impact of development aid and further enhance efforts to make aid more effective in reducing poverty and achieving MDGs.
23 Nov 2011 | Philippines
An ADB project helps indigenous women in the Philippines' remote mountainous regions of Mindoro gain access to a culturally sensitive maternal and newborn care program.
21 Nov 2011 | Afghanistan
CAREC countries are working together to move people, goods, and vehicles across borders faster, more efficiently, and at least cost.
21 Nov 2011 | Timor-Leste
ADB assistance helped the Institute of Microfinance of Timor-Leste become the country's first locally owned national commercial bank.
17 Nov 2011 | India
Improving the living conditions of the millions of poor people in Asia's cities is essential to achieve inclusive and livable cities.
15 Nov 2011 |
The UN estimates that 11 out of 20 mega-cities are in Asia and the Pacific. Projections indicate that by 2050, half the world's megacities with populations of over 10 million will be in this region.
11 Nov 2011 |
Though home to the fastest-growing economies, Asia and the Pacific lags behind in public health care investments. This is a major cause for concern in a region where both communicable and noncommunicable diseases are on the rise.
7 Nov 2011 | Cambodia
ADB has approved a $3 million grant to support Cambodia's efforts to recover from the floods that devastated the country in the last 2 months.